вторник, 20 января 2015 г.

Keep health in Russian winter


Well, I’m in a Russian winter the second day after long time in a warm Asian climate. And this is a good chance to check my health and body.

Many people said me I don’t eat read meat and chicken just because I spend more time in a warm country. Firstly, I don’t eat read meat for more than three years, so I begun when I was in Russia. The second, yes, I didn’t eat chicken since I’m in Asia.  And the third, I don’t think it depends on climate, as I didn’t want to eat meat and chicken for many years before.

I’m on a low-carbs diet also. So many people said again I would want eating more carbs during Russian winter. We will see. I will listen my body during my time in the winter. I promise to be honest with you and myself. Now I can say I like here hot tea and soups more than before.

My plans to keep health and energy during Russian winter:
  • take multi vitamins every day;
  • eat a lot of fresh vegetables and fruits;
  • workout every day;
  • sleep at least eight hours at night.

In the end of this week there will be minus 26-28 during daytime. I guess it will be difficult for me to go to the gym for workout even by taxi as not all cars work in such cold weather usually. I’m going to workout at home as there are more than enough equipment: the mat, a resistance tube, gliding plates, weights for ankles.   

I will keep to share my experience with food and workouts during winter time :) 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий