суббота, 16 мая 2015 г.

How I was recovering from a cold virus

So today was my first workout in the gym during last two weeks when I was recovering from a cold virus.

During these two weeks I have done two weight workouts at home, and it was my big mistake. My fever become worse and just after that I gave my body the rest.
During this time I was laying on the bed full two days, but mostly I begun my morning with light and short yoga. During last week I felt I could increase the time for yoga from half an hour to one hour. And I finish my day with walking for 30 minutes.

My food dairy was the same as every time: with a lot of vegetables and greens, with some fruits and nuts every day, with a little fish or sea food, with quinoa, buckwheat blended flax seeds, chia seeds and berries. I was drinking a lot warm water with ginger and lime juice. I was using a lot of fresh ginger, onion and garlic in many dishes. I even ate dark chocolate, goat cheese and some cake.

The results are the same weight and measurements, the same abs and muscles are on the place!



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий