пятница, 19 декабря 2014 г.

Dietary muffins


I don’t remember why and how I decided to cook dietary muffins this year. But recently I cook them quite often for our nice family weekends. I have tried different options of recipe. Firstly, I added a homemade cottage cheese, but I don’t eat dairy products for half a year now. So I created the different recipes and the taste is even much better. And now this is definitely dietary muffins without gluten, sugar, dairy products and butter.

Ingredients and proportions for six muffins:
  • 2 small organic eggs + 1 egg white;
  • 1 teaspoon of stevia (or teaspoon of honey);
  • 1 teaspoon of cinnamon;
  • 1 teaspoon of coconut oil;
  • 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda;
  • 4 tablespoons of buckwheat flour;
  • 4 tablespoons of coconut or brown rice flour;
  • 6 pieces of mashed dates;
  •  2 mashed bananas with 1 teaspoon of organic cacao;
  • dried apricots or raisins to your taste

I put dried apricots into hot water for 10 minutes. They swell up and the taste becomes very tender.
While dried apricots are soaking I'm mixing all the ingredients adding one after another. Then I put paste in baking cups filling them half and then bake for 20-25 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.

I cooked such muffins several times. You'll have the tenderest taste if you add soaked apricots :)
One more nice option is to mash a carrot instead of dates with bananas and cacao.
Bon appetite!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий