пятница, 5 декабря 2014 г.

Tasted in action


"Forest extreme" is a great way to evaluate your physical and psychological level of training.
Three years ago I wasn't indulged in sport regularly. I was eating fat meat, mayo and any sweets I wanted. In that shape and not good health one day I went to a sport attraction called "Forest extreme". That's how they describe it on a web-site: "Consecutive obstacles with different complexity factor on funicular lines mounted on trees on height from 1 to 8 meters above ground".
I was so ashamed after that in front of my colleagues! I became hysterical when I was on the track. I was screaming, swearing and overcame obstacles with great difficulties. I was hanging on one of them for several minutes until the instructor told me how to control my body.
Unhealthy food and lack of sports in life made me weak in all possible meanings.
So after some years of healthy diet and regular workouts I went to more difficult track of the similar attraction and I greatly enjoyed it! Yes, sometimes I was scared but after first step I realized it was just like physical exercise. The main thing is to feel your body - it will provide you necessary skills in every specific case. It is also important to keep balance and breathe right and quietly like you do during workouts (in a gym or doing yoga).

We can use scales, tape measure or pictures posted in Instagram to measure our sport results. But activities like "Forest Extreme" are obvious valuations of your time and money investments in healthy lifestyle. Test in action, so to say. Now "Forest Extreme" is not a challenge, it is a rest for me and I enjoy it very much!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий