понедельник, 8 декабря 2014 г.

Morning notes and fruit salad with cinnamon


Morning is my favorite time of the day. In the morning I love to do the most pleasant things: practice yoga, cook delicious breakfast, read a book, work out or just go for a walk. Recently I began to write morning notes. They say it helps to disclose the creativity. You wake up in the morning; you take a pen and write everything you have in your head (use a pen, not the keyboard or touch screen). The main thing is to write everything, even some funny and crazy thoughts!
This morning I wrote my notes and made bright fruit salad for breakfast.
Fruit salad (for two):
  • 1 kiwi
  • ½ pineapple
  •  ¼ watermelon
  • Cinnamon to your taste
  • Home-made yoghurt or non-fat cottage cheese to your taste (optional)

Let this day be also bright and rich!
 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий