пятница, 28 ноября 2014 г.

A healthy dinner in 20 minutes!

Most people think that you have to spend a lot of time to cook a healthy food. But this is not true. I usually spend 20-30 minutes to cook dinner. Of course, sometimes you have to do some preparations but it is not the reason to eat something unhealthy.
For example, sometimes I boil beet and keep it in a fridge till next day. While the beet is boiling you can do some housework if you want. Also I always have some defrosted ready-to-cook fish in my fridge.
So yesterday I cooked salmon steak. I used multi-cooker and added some olive oil. As for spices, I used some salt, dried mint, a little bit of rosemary and juice of fresh lemon. Because of multi-cooker I cooked it really fast – in 10 minutes. You can also stew the fish in a frying pan with an olive oil and some water for 15 minutes.
I also cooked vegetable salad with lettuce, cherry tomatoes, fresh cucumber and sweet pepper. As for dressing, I used my favorite balsamic vinegar, some olive oil and black pepper. To diversify my meal I grated some beet and added olive oil, balsamic vinegar and some sesame.
Bon appetite! :)

 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий