пятница, 28 ноября 2014 г.

Childhood dreams come true or how I'm learning to play tennis!


I dreamed a lot when I was a kid. One of my dreams was to play tennis. My family didn’t have enough money to pay for it so I played a table tennis. Once, when I was 12, I called Tennis Olympic Reserve Center from a telephone booth and asked if I could play. They told me I was too old. But now I’m learning to play tennis here in Saigon! First of all it is much cheaper than in Russia, and I’m especially glad to do it with my boyfriend – he shows me how to play.

We play once a week on Saturday but this Saturday we had to work, so I completely forgot about the practice. I remembered about it 10 minutes before the start. Luckily the tennis court is just 5 minutes away so I wasn’t late. I had to go alone because my boyfriend forgot about it. And had the business meeting.

I practiced to serve the ball and then asked a ball boy (a boy who supply players with new balls) to play with me. He’s pretty good player (better than I am, that’s for sure), and it was a great game! I don’t know how many calories I spent but I was sweating heavily and my face was so red that people was staring at me! The last round was long enough but I’ve lost the game.

Tennis is a perfect cardio! And we should realize our childhood dreams at any age, shouldn’t we? Once a week is enough, just do it regularly. You can master your skills and it helps to keep your body fit.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий