пятница, 28 ноября 2014 г.

How to keep fit on the vacation


I’m happy to say that I can keep the body fit even being on vacation! Right now we are staying at Edensee resort & spa in Da Lat. It is surrounded by a coniferous forest and mountains, and also there is a lake nearby.

Today we woke up at 6:30 and went to play tennis. I’m glad I’m learning how to play. So  I spent 40 minutes before breakfast with the reason!

Let me say a word about breakfast in hotels. Even in a five-star hotel you have to think and choose what to eat. Sometimes I eat eggs but not today - they used oil to fry the omelet. So I had some fresh fruits and vegetables, cup of coffee and some muesli.

Two and half hours after breakfast I decided to practice yoga and meditate outside listening to the sound of the wind and birds…

I’m sure even on vacation we all can stick to a healthy diet, keep fit and find time for fitness, sport and yoga. Namaste!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий