пятница, 28 ноября 2014 г.

My nutrition or how to increase the immunity and loose 6 kg a month



Today I'm going to tell you about my nutrition that saved me from permanent colds and illnesses. It also helped my dad to lose six kg a month, my mom - three kg, and my boyfriend has lost four kg a month!
More than two years ago I had permanent immunity problems. It forced me to study different nutrition researches. I found out how the food influenced our health and lifetime.
Analysis of food preferences of people from different countries led scientists to impressive results. People with complex illnesses started to feel better; they got rid of symptoms and as a result had an eventful high-quality life for more than 80 years. It is not a one-time diet: first results can be seen only after 6-12 months. This is the diet for the whole life.
Having read lots of information I realized that everything we eat is potentially affecting our lifetime. I decided I love myself so much that I'm ready to stop eating cookies, chocolate, meat, mayonnaise and so on. That's right; two years ago I'd been eating it every day!
So here is the summary of all the information that I've found in internet about a healthy diet. It became my healthy lifestyle program.
I harshly changed my nutrition. We discussed all the information on family council and decided to change our diet together.
First two weeks were the hardest. When we went to a supermarket we realized that at least 80% of food selling there was unhealthy. I had a headache after 30 minutes of reading lists of ingredients. During two first weeks I was hungry all the time. At such moments I've been eating the small amount of fruits, vegetables or nuts. But then everything has changed! I felt lightness and cheerfulness; it seemed there was more positive in my life and my brain started to work better and faster.
Later I felt terrible after eating something unhealthy (pizza, chocolate or French fries) and I didn't ever want to eat it again.
So here are my nutrition principles and their reasons*:
*Please, pay attention there aren’t prescriptions. This is just my personal experience. And this is your personal or your doctor responsibility to choose and/or prescribe any diet.
Principle
Reason
(how I explain the reasons for myself*)
Exclusion of gluten: no wheat flour, barley or rye. It means you have to exclude bread, sweets, wheat noodles, kvass, beer, whisky, and oatmeal.
Wheat, barley and rye contain gluten. It makes your intestinal walls thinner so pathogenic bacteria can penetrate into your blood. They also contain proteins, which cause cancer and autoimmune diseases.
90% exclusion of dairy products: milk, cheese, cottage cheese, yogurt, and sour cream.
Dairy products contain unhealthy proteins; they also contain fats, which cause different diseases and shorten your lifetime. I drink a cup of coffee with milk once a day.
Exclusion of red meat: beef, pork, and mutton. Researchers say that you can eat boiled beef or mutton once a week.
Meat contains saturated fats, which increase your cholesterol level and the risk to heart disease and diabetes.
Saturated fats were replaced with unsaturated. For example, I don't have any sunflower oil at home, but I eat more olive oil, nuts, red fish and olives.
I also reduced the amount of eggs consumption.
Saturated fats are increasing cholesterol level.
Exclusion of legumes: haricot, peanuts, and peas. I eat soy sauce but only with sashimi :)
Legumes contain unhealthy proteins, which can cause undesirable immune reactions or may be reason of cancer diseases.
Exclusion of sweets, any drinks from the shop, food with high content of sugar.
They cause undesirable immune reactions; reduce intestinal flora.
Exclusion of semi-prepared foods e.g. sausages. Also mayonnaise and ketchup.
Large amount of saturated fats. Plus you cannot control the production of this food and you never know what it contains.


Here is the list of my food daily plan:
  • Fish and seafood - two times a day for lunch and dinner;
  • Lots of vegetables – lunch and dinner;
  • Filleted chicken and turkey. I don't eat it for the last year; formerly I had been alternating it with fish and seafood;
  • Rice or buckwheat crisp breads;
  • Rice or glass noodles, millet, brown rice, buckwheat, quinoa;
  • Fresh fruits;
  • Dried fruits and nuts;
  • Stevia instead of sugar just for baking;
  • Sweets of my own recipe (rice or coconut flour and stevia) - one-two times a week;
  • Eggs in the sweets or in the omelet - once or twice a week;
  • Coffee with milk without sugar - one time a day. Sugar can be replaced with stevia. You can put it into container and keep it in your bag;
  • Any amounts of greens;
  • Lots of water of room temperature.

Once a week I have a cheating day when I can eat scoop of ice cream or some cake in a cafe.
I'm used to my nutrition and have no problems with it at all. I enjoy eating savory vegetables, fresh fruits and delicious fish and seafood!
I love cooking a healthy food and this is actually easier than to cook the food from my past life :) My health has greatly improved for the last two years! I became healthier, more cheerful, more active and more creative! All the time and money I spend on healthy diet will be the best investment in the life!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий