пятница, 28 ноября 2014 г.

Breakfast: cottage cheese pancakes with strawberry

Recently I've cooked our favorite cottage cheese pancakes. That time I added more eggs and flour so portions were bigger than usual. I had them for breakfast and I wasn't hungry for several hours till lunch. Time of cooking: 10 minutes to prepare paste, 10 minutes for frying and making strawberry mix at the same time. Total: 20 minutes.
I always put the meal into the separate plates for each of us. We don't have additional plates or salad bowls with food on the table lest you want to eat more. In fact, a plate of food is quite enough to satiate the stomach.
The recipe of my pancakes:
  • 2 small eggs;
  • 2 small white eggs;
  • 1 teaspoon of stevia;
  • 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon;
  • 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla;
  • 3 spoons of rice flour;
  • 3 spoons of coconut flour;
  • 200 grams of cottage cheese.

I mixed all ingredients in a blender, then I fried pancakes in a pan with olive oil. At the same time I put washed strawberries in a blender, added one teaspoon of stevia and two spoons of coconut milk. Then I put three pancakes with strawberry "jam" in the middle of plate. I also put some berries to the pancakes and poured blended strawberries into the glasses to use it as a jam.
Bon appetite!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий