пятница, 28 ноября 2014 г.

Sports family

I finally arrived in Russia! I always spend first two days recovering from the effects of jet lag and acclimatizing. That’s why I don’t do any weightlifting or cardio exercises. These days I did yoga at home on an empty stomach.


On third day (it was a day-off) I went to neighboring city to visit my brother Dima and his wife Alyona. We had a cottage cheese and banana cake for breakfast, and went to a gym an hour after. That day I started muscle-strengthening exercises again and trained my legs and buttocks. My brother had been doing exercises for the back and arms and Alyona went to aerobic session.


with bro :)

In 20 minutes after training I always eat a fruit. The point is to stop muscle damage after the training when adrenaline and cortisol levels are increasing. Alyona and I don’t want to increase muscle bulk (we want to lose weight) so we ate apples. My brother is gaining weight, so he ate two bananas. On the way home we bought frozen seafood and then had lunch – buckwheat noodles with vegetables and seafood. Very delicious!

So I spent excellent family day off: relatives, delicious and healthy food, training and walking through the city. I also had a hot latte with hazelnut in chocolate as a snack! Saturday is the only day when I can allow myself to eat some sweets.

Delicious latter with hazelnut in a chocolate in a cheating Saturday :)

Miss my bro! :) Didn't see each other for almost a year

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий