пятница, 28 ноября 2014 г.

How to combine workouts with busy weekdays


First problem I faced when I arrived in Russia is fitness clubs' working hours. Most of them open at 8:00 AM instead of 6:00 AM as I got used to in Ho Chi Minh City. And for the last six months I prefer morning trainings, not the evening.
My workday in Russia starts at 10:00 AM. So I thought up the following schedule: I'm in a fitness club by 8:00 AM. I go to the club on foot and warming up the body at the same time. Then I'm doing exercises for 75 minutes (8:00 - 9:15). Then I have 15 minutes for taking a shower and change the clothes (9:15 - 9:30) and 30 minutes to get to the office by 10:00 AM. I wake up at 6:30 AM and have breakfast not later than 7:00 AM (one hour before training).
In Vietnam I had been training for a one and half hours and even longer. Now I don't have such an opportunity on weekdays. But I think it's better to do training less in the morning rather than longer on the evening. Plus, one hour is really enough if you are training intensively and regularly. That's why I also shortened rest time between sets. I'm trying to do next set or repetition after 10-15 seconds instead of 30. I think this challenge is really useful for my body because it can adjust to training program very quickly.
Thereby in Russia I also have four to five trainings a week: three on weekdays and two on weekend. Today I'm thinking of going to forest bicycle ride instead of my training in the gym. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий