четверг, 27 ноября 2014 г.

My personal sport story

November 2014
Childhood
I was lean and often sick when I was a kid. I never did sports regularly except two years of playing table-tennis and one year of shaping-up exercises in high school. I was a nerd and wanted to accomplish everything by myself.

What’s with the kidneys?
Around four years ago I lost weight again. As a result it was nephroptosis and frequent pains. Sometimes it was so bad that I wanted to cry. The doctor said that there were two options: get some weight or strengthen my back and waist. I chose the second variant and went to a gym to workout with a personal trainer.
I went to the gym twice a week but I did it regularly and never missed. After some time I started to do it three times a week. I would have never thought that I would enjoy doing exercises. My trainer Eugenia Bazunova helped me to understand that training in the gym is not just weightlifting. We did different aerobic exercises, body balance, TRX exercises and I started to enjoy it! Plus, my diet was in line with a diet of a sportsman at that time. 

My body after almost one year regular training, before excess weight
One more life test
After two months I felt better. My kidneys went to normal position but my knees started to hurt. It turned out I had chronic ailment – an osteoarthrosis. The doctors said it was hereditary disease.
That was a hard time – pain in the knees, tears… I wanted to continue my sport activities but didn’t know how. But my way of systematic thinking helped me again. I asked several doctors and they all said that I should continue to do sports, but all the exercises must be done while sitting or lying. So I found lots of information, created the special diet and exercises for myself. For the next six months I had been training every day and I succeeded! 

How to deal with excess weight
I was training three times a week and was on a diet but after another months I had some hormonal problems and as a result I gained 7 kg of weight. Human organism can adapt to everything very quickly that’s why I must change my diet and exercises. And just after new workout program and new diet my body started to burn fat. Currently my weight is 50 kg. So this is 7 kg difference during 10 months.

November 2013 vs November 2014
I have been training myself about six to seven times a week. Usually in the mornings before the work. That’s why I trained myself to wake up at 6:00 AM. In the evenings and on weekends I read a lot of medical and sport literature. I make training programs and diets for myself, and then I test and correct them if necessary. Also I communicate with trainers from different countries. My weekly training schedule includes exercises for the legs, back, shoulders and arms plus I do yoga few times a week and play tennis one time a week. Sometimes I go swimming after a workout.

Happiness
The main thing is that I enjoy fitness, sports and healthy diet! My goal is the same as when I started training – health on the first place and then the beauty.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий