пятница, 28 ноября 2014 г.

Healthy sweets: cottage cheese and fruit cake


Every weekend I cook tasty and healthy sweets. I should mention that I do not use wheat flour and oatmeal because they contain gluten. I do not eat it since I have read many articles and researches about it couple of years ago. So this time I baked cottage cheese and banana cake with an orange and mango on my own recipe :)

Ingredients:
-         2 eggs
-         2 teaspoons of stevia
-         2 spoons of coconut flour
-         2 spoons of rice flour
-         4-5 bananas
-         250 grams of non-fat cottage cheese
-         The peel of one orange
-         Mango
-         15 grams of casein protein for the decoration (can be replaced with a yoghurt)

Mix two eggs with the stevia, and then add rice and coconut flours. You can use only rice flour or mix it with wheat flour (if you eat it). I do not recommend using just coconut flour because there is too much calories in it. I like the taste when coconut flour is mixed with some other. Then mix bananas, cottage cheese and grated orange peel in a blender, and then add flour and eggs. Then put everything to the form and put it to the oven for 30 minutes.

The decoration is up to you. I mixed mango and casein protein in a blender and used some orange peel with a slices of almond.

After the cake is ready you should put it in the fridge for 1-2 hours or for the whole night.
We ate it for breakfast and as a snack during the day. It is delicious and it just melts in the mouth.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий