пятница, 28 ноября 2014 г.

Carbohydrate lunch in 20 minutes: pasta with salmon in a coconut milk

Today I have carbohydrate day and I eat cereals, rice noodles, rice and/or buckwheat crisp breads and bananas. But no other fruits, and no fat.
I cooked rice pasta with salmon in a coconut milk for lunch! I stewed the salmon in multi cooker for 10 minutes.  At the same time I put noodles in boiling water. You need only three minutes to cook rice noodle! Then I stewed the noodle with olive oil for couple of minutes and added finely cutted salmon with five spoons of coconut milk. I love coconut milk; it adds a zest to any dish! In Russian supermarkets a bottle of such milk costs 100-120 rubles. That's enough for a week of everyday use.
Today I cooked not just regular rice noodles but with moroheiya added. I've never tried to find it in Russia but I brought it from Vietnam. I was delivered from Thailand by a Californian shipping company. Moroheiya has been grown in Egypt since ancient times. Few people know that it contains vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber more than five times that of other herbs and vegetables. If somebody finds moroheiya noodles in Russia, please leave a comment :)
Anyway instead of moroheiya you can use rice or glass noodles to cook this nutritious and delicious lunch! 


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий